Web AppBuilder Doesn't Open

04-21-2020 10:48 AM
PowerProsDrones
New Contributor

When i try to use a web map to create a web app in Web AppBuilder all i get is a blank screen.

I have tried different browsers, different maps, nothing seems to work.

See screenshot below.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi PowerPros Drones‌,

We have seen a few issues such as this come into support recently; can you try uploading an image in ArcGIS Online under Settings > General > Shared Theme > upload image and see if this resolves the issue?

If this doesn't fix the problem I can assist with getting a case created with Esri Support

Thanks,

-Peter

Todd
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Peter Klingman‌! This was an issue we were having also. I had already had an uploaded image present so I navigated to  Settings > General > Shared Theme > Manage shared theme colors and changed the header background and text colors. It fixed it as well. Thanks!!!

Regards,
Todd
AbelE
by
New Contributor II

Thank you @Anonymous User I had this exact issue. After weeks of searching support forums, trying different things and going through the hectic trouble of re-installing and restoring of ArcGIS Portal, this was the only thing that worked for me. So simple, yet brings WAB to a halt!

@Anonymous User  this need to be raised as a bug for Portal 10.8.1. Please could you confirm it has been raised, if not, then I can oblige.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AbelE this bug looks slightly different from the one that was in ArcGIS Online (setting a logo vs. not setting a logo in the shared theme). Further, Portal 10.8.1 should have picked up the fix for this bug in Online, so my hunch is that it's a slightly different issue with a similar workaround:

https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEzODQ1Nw==

If this looks like what you ran into, send me a private message with your customer number and I can get your account attached. If it's not the same, then I would recommend getting in touch with Support and raising a new bug. 

Thanks,

-Peter

0 Kudos