Web app "Attachment viewer" template broken?

04-20-2020 11:55 PM
EkremCanli2
New Contributor III

When I launch the "Attachment viewer" template and select any map, the map window just stays empty in the configurator after I have selected a web map as the content to show. It shows only the items of the app configurator however, nothing of the map. I tried this in Firefox and Chrome and with different web maps...is there a bug in the template? I have an older Attachment Viewer Web App that still works, but when I try to edit this app, it's the same: map window remains all empty, only configuration items visible (see attached screenshot).

Can someone try this out please? Can you reproduce this?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
5 Replies
EmilyWiggans
New Contributor II

We're also seeing issues with the Web App templates - Web App Builder is ok, but we can't get templates to load at all - just shows a loading screen. I'm thinking it must be more widespread perhaps... 

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Are you still experiencing issues with the configurable apps? If so can you provide more details about the app you are using and if your app is public please share the link. 

0 Kudos
EmilyWiggans
New Contributor II

Hi Kelly Hutchins, looks like we are still having this issue, yes. Hoping this link will work: Attachment Viewer  

It's in our Portal, not ArcGIS online which I should have mentioned. Thank you for the attention on this. Below I'm pasting what I'm seeing when I go to the link on this page... it won't let me even configure the app so I have no idea what it looks like if it loads. I did ensure everything was set to public. 

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

If I look at the developer console it looks like the JSAPI isn't being loaded correctly by the app. This could be a portal configuration issue. Can you log an issue with Esri Technical Support‌ to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue and determine if its a portal setup or an app issue? 

0 Kudos
EmilyWiggans
New Contributor II

Thanks Kelly. We'll look into the portal set up on our end and report it if that is in the clear. Appreciate the help!

0 Kudos