Directions widget 4.14: <wbr> in view

Jump to solution
12-25-2019 03:29 AM
NicolasGIS
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I just upgraded an application to latest JS API 4.14 and noticed a small bug with the directions widget: <wbr> html markup is visible between the distance and the time. It is easily reproducible using the following sample:

Directions widget | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.14 

On a side note, I find it a bit confusing that minutes' abreviation is "m" rather than "min". 

Thanks !

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nicolas, thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the <wb> issue, and are currently investigating. That is also good feedback about the m/min confusion, I will pass that along.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nicolas, thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the <wb> issue, and are currently investigating. That is also good feedback about the m/min confusion, I will pass that along.

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS

Thanks for your reply !

Glad to read you had spotted it and that the suggestion has been taken taken into account.

Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Quick follow-up, we've fixed the <wb> issue, which will be available on js-next soon (and for the next release of the API).

feedback-js-api-next/CHANGELOG.md at master · Esri/feedback-js-api-next · GitHub 

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS

Thanks ! Indeed, it is solved in 4.15.

Too bad minutes' abreviation is still "m" rather than "min".

Minute - Wikipedia : "The SI symbol for minute or minutes is min (without a dot)"