AnsweredAssumed Answered

Phone Number Field Misbehaving

Question asked by rowright on Dec 23, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2020 by sjeng-esristaff

We have been using Survey123 on Android tablets to capture harvest info including hunter phone number (with the body::esri:inputMask constraint of (999) 999-9999) with no problems. On December 17th I reduced the list of check stations in the form, republished it, updated Survey123 (3.7.56?) on the tablets and downloaded the updated form. During subsequent field data collection it was brought to my attention that attempts to enter a phone number resulted in skipping, overwriting and other misbehavior that rendered the field unusable. Updating Survey123 to the latest version (3.7.57) did not resolve the issue. Further testing indicated that any form with this phone number constraint works correctly if it was downloaded prior to the Survey123 upgrades I did on December 17th and December 20th. Using the most recent version of Connect (3.7.62) does not make any difference either. Attached is the spreadsheet for a form that works correctly if downloaded before the December 17th app upgrade and not afterwards. Thanks.

Attachments

Outcomes