Include an additional map page to Quick Report

Jump to solution
10-10-2019 12:01 PM
Gisborne_District_CouncilOffic
New Contributor II

Hi

I am using Quick Report 4.0 and would like to insert another map after the disclaimer page showing all of the active reports/issues. This will allow the user to see if a report has already been raised before proceeding with the rest of the Quick Report process. 

As part of my testing I've managed to add a map to the DisclaimerPage by copying the code from the RefineLocationPage. This kind of gives me what I am after but there's no ability to ID a feature in the map. I really like the map functionality of the 'Nearby' sample and it would be great to have this, but would settle for the ability just to ID a feature and get pop-ups.

Thanks,

Orlo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Orlo, 

The ability to ID a feature and get pop-ups from a webmap can be referenced from the AppStudio Sample, "Web Map", see image below. 

- On your AppStudio Desktop, click New App, click on Samples tab

- Search for "Web Map" and create a new app based on this sample

- On the sample, click on the menu in the bottom right corner to choose the sample "Web Map Identify"

- This sample will show you how you can click on a feature and get pop-ups. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Orlo, 

The ability to ID a feature and get pop-ups from a webmap can be referenced from the AppStudio Sample, "Web Map", see image below. 

- On your AppStudio Desktop, click New App, click on Samples tab

- Search for "Web Map" and create a new app based on this sample

- On the sample, click on the menu in the bottom right corner to choose the sample "Web Map Identify"

- This sample will show you how you can click on a feature and get pop-ups. 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos