Layer not behaving properly in StoryMap

10-08-2019 10:55 AM
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I have a webmap embedded in a sidecar within my StoryMap. One of the layers within this map is experiencing some mysterious issues. For some reason, only one of the polygon features (out of two) is showing - the other is not visible. This layer displays properly within the web map (when viewed within the web map viewer) and in any other application.

I double checked the filters, visibility range, transparency, and the hosted feature layer itself and there are no issues. I also created "Story Map Basic" with this web map and my features show up fine. We also tried adding this web map outside of the sidecar and the same issue was present.

Are there any known issues with layer settings not being honored within StoryMaps? Other than transparency issues, which I did find a post about.

Thanks,

Erica

Erica
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Erica -- Sorry you're having a problem with one of your map layers. We're not aware of any issues like that. What type of layer is it?

Can you publish the story to everyone and share the link here so we can take a look? If you're not able to do that, your best bet is to open a ticket with Esri Support and they can help you work through the issue.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Owen,

Is it possible for me to send you the URL to our Story directly, to avoid posting it here?

Thanks,

Erica

Erica
0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Sure -- I'm following you now, so you should be able to message me directly on GeoNet.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos