Arcgis online export data within a webapp within export

Jump to solution
09-17-2019 03:15 AM
Labels (1)
PimVerver1
New Contributor

What if a webapp or map of arcgis online is published as  link within a website. And what if I´d like to give the visitors the possibility of selecting data of a layer and export that data to excel or shape of geopackage or whatever. What are then the prerequisites and possibilites of ArcGIS Online?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hello Pim,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on Dutch content related questions. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on ArcGIS Online. This space includes a lot of tips and tricks for using ArcGIS Online. However, reading your question, I think it will be best to use the Select widget in the Web AppBuilder. This allows you to select data and make an export to CSV, Feature Collection or GeoJSON.

Ellen

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hello Pim,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on Dutch content related questions. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on ArcGIS Online. This space includes a lot of tips and tricks for using ArcGIS Online. However, reading your question, I think it will be best to use the Select widget in the Web AppBuilder. This allows you to select data and make an export to CSV, Feature Collection or GeoJSON.

Ellen