AnsweredAssumed Answered

Allow publishers in my organization to create new surveys from a shared survey I own?

Question asked by jbryant_wya on Aug 23, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 26, 2019 by jbryant_wya

Hello, I administer an ArcGIS Online organization for my company. I recently created a Survey123 survey (form, feature class, web map and dashboard) for a field workflow we use on multiple projects for multiple clients. I would like to allow other members of our organization (Project Managers with publishing rights) to create a new Survey (along with the empty feature services) from a Survey that I own that could functionally be a template.

I don't see an option to create a new survey from an existing survey in the web browser. There is an option to create a new survey from an existing survey in the Survey123 Connect software. But this application only lists the "My Surveys" owned by the user and saved to their local machine.

My goal is to enable project managers to quickly spin up a new survey for their project without having to get me involved to make a copy for them. What is the workflow to create these items in a way that they can be easily replicated?

Outcomes