Change color of map pane with no basemap

Jump to solution
08-16-2019 10:28 AM
TychoGranville
Occasional Contributor II

I'm creating a project with the option of Map and Scene --> Basemap --> None but need to change the color. Trying to edit FC's with a blinding white background is not particularly fun. The old style of right-click in the data frame and pick a new color no longer seems to work. Hopefully I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Tycho

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Go to the Map Properties

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Go to the Map Properties

TychoGranville
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you. I'm trying really hard to transition to Pro, I've got 20 years of muscle memory to overcome

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

I know - we hear that once in a while.  We also hear from ArcMap users who struggle with Pro at first, push through, and end up saying that they can't picture going back.  Hang in there, it gets better

0 Kudos
GJB
by
New Contributor III

This does work in the Map tab, but I'm having trouble making it work in a Local Scene Map_3D tab.  I have a local scene displaying a rotated, tilted rectangular raster in the Map_3D pane. I am not able to copy or export just the raster (without the pane background), or the raster with a white or no color background.  The background always comes out gray or as a selected basemap.  Any tips on how to get just an image of the oriented raster?  Thank you!

0 Kudos