I have developed service areas within ArcGIS Pro (v.2.4.0) based upon the following settings:
with Travel Settings:
- Driving an Emergency Vehicle
- Use Hierarchy
- Simplify Output Geometry
AND I imported a point layer (Fire Station Locations)
I ran the analysis and the outcome rendered properly as shown below.
Then, I published a feature service to AGOL that included all 5 cutoffs. But, when I viewed the feature layer in AGOL the layers did not render properly.
I have tried sorting the table by Cutoff Time back in Pro without success. Also, moving the layers in the symbology editing field in AGOL without success. And I can't perform the network analysis in AGOL because I am using the 'Driving an Emergency Vehicle' restriction.