Displaying Attributes & Related Records together

07-29-2019 08:16 AM
BrendonJoyce1
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I have been using Collector with our field crew for hydrant flushing among other things and have recently implemented related records in hopes of storing hydrant maintenance data. Yearly I need to report to multiple Towns on these maintenance aspects and I need to display them like I used to without related records as shown here:

I can't seem to figure out how to get my identifying attributes from my layer (Hydrant ID, Town, Street) matched up and visible with the related records they hold (CL2 readings, gallons flushed, inspection date, etc.). I've tried working with the data in ArcPro, making the related records select upon hydrant layer selection. In a perfect world, i could view my Hydrant ID, location, and town (from Hydrant layer) as the first few attributes and then the related record inspection after it (lined up so I can tell how many gallons that hydrant flushed, etc) Right now the record doesn't show Hydrant ID or anything, just a GlobalID/Parentguid link. 

Hydrant layer fields:

Hydrant inspection records:

The only luck I've had so far is bringing the tables into excel and doing Power Query to merge the tables based on GlobalID/Parentguid in related record. This kind of works, but not if there are multiple records for one hydrant since there would be multiple GlobalID matches I believe (as shown in Inspection Fields image). It has been a pain to say the least.

Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos