"Create Coverage Features" does not create coverage features (Manage Oriented Imagery)

07-16-2019 11:15 PM
Labels (1)
SergeiMitakovich
New Contributor II

Hi. I tried to repeat process in tutorial "Create an Oriented Imagery Catalog" and function "Create Coverage Features" doesn't create any features in polygon layer. It's empty. I used as default values for need fields or really populated values in point layer. No result. What could be a problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AmruthaJayachandran
New Contributor

Could you let us know the version of ArcGIS Pro(Project tab-> About) you are using as well as the version of the GP Tools (Right click the tool box, select properties)

0 Kudos
SergeiMitakovich
New Contributor II

ArcGIS Pro 2.4.0

Manage Oriented Imagery v1.1.1 (27th March 2019)

And I also switched between Russian localization and English localization in Windows (in Russia we use "," for separating numbers). No result

0 Kudos
SergeiMitakovich
New Contributor II

Today I solved to repeat the process. After my last try I uninstalled Visual Studio .Net (VS) 2015 and related components and installed VS 2017. Today I also reinstalled "Oriented Imagery Management Tools". And it's worked! I was able to complete tutorial and now I will try to repeat with my drone data. Thank you for your complicity

0 Kudos