I don't know if it is a bug or something else, but it's definetely unatural regarding text graphics in scenes and graphics overlays.
We are developing an app, it needs to be localized in various languages, so the text is added as a graphic in a graphics overlay.
I noticed profiling/debugging the app, that one sigle text label for a single graphic, after being rendered on the map adds about 300MB!!! of RAM to the app's total memory.
If the text graphic is created but not displayed the app memory is its normal size.
Styling settings don't make any difference.
It noticed with 100.5 runtime (for UWP), and I tested with 100.4 also.