I am attempting to use field based hyperlinks to display photos in Chrome from ArcGIS Pro popups.
- I followed the instructions in this article: https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000018754
- The UNC path is stored in a text field: <a href="file://D:ArcGISProProjects/LakeTownsend/Photos/20190505/IMG_0034.JPG" target="_top">Photo</a>
- The hyperlink shows up in the popup but clicking on it does nothing.
- Copying the UNC Pat file://D:ArcGISProProjects/LakeTownsend/Photos/20190505/IMG_0034.JPG into Chrome displays the image correctly.
- If I set the hyperlink to a web page <a href="http://www.bing.com" target="_top">Photo</a> clicking on the hyperlink in the popup opens Bing.com in Chrome.
This is probably real simple and most likely related to an error on my part! Any suggestions on resolving this will be appreciated.