We have an Enterprise deployment and Running 10.6. Having an issue with editing more than 1,000 records at once. Workflow currently involves:
1) Pulling feature service into ArcMap that is running in Portal
2) Create a Local Copy for Editing#
3) Joining an external data table to the local copy
4) Placing the local copy into edit mode
5) Updating a field of the local copy based on one of the join fields
6) Removing the join
7) Save and Stop editing local copy
8) Sync local copy back up to Portal
Before Syncing, all edits appear to be fine in the local copy. After syncing...all edits seem to work if there are less than 1,000 records in the local copy for editing. All edits are ignored when local copy for editing exceeds 1,000 records.
Any known fixes or ways to increase this limitation would be greatly appreciated. I am in need to edit ~6,000 records at one time.