Crash in Runtime when iterating through list during sync in 100.5

04-26-2019 08:53 AM
ChandraWaller
New Contributor II

Everything loads fine and inputs correctly, however upon trying to sync the data back to the portal I get an error. It happens when iterating through a list model during the syncing process,  It works fine in 100.2(qt 5.12) but not when updated to 100.5(qt 5.12) I get the error. When I debug I get this error, 

In a dialog popup....

Exception Triggered: The inferior stopped because it triggered an exception. Stopped in thread 0 by: Exception at 0x7ffbaa518e6e, code 0x0000005: read access violation at : 0x4, flags=0x0 (first chance)

In output...

Exception at 0x7ffbfeb1a388, code: 0xe06d7363: C++ exception, flags=0x1 (execution cannot be continued) (first chance) in runtimecore!RT_WMTSTileMatrixSet_getWellKnownScaleSetId

in output...

Exception at 0x7ffbfeb1a388, code: 0xe06d7363: C++ exception, flags=0x1 (execution cannot be continued) (first chance) in MSVCP140!__ExceptionPtrRethrow

In debugger Console...

qrc:/qml/Components/SurveyRunningPage.qml:142: TypeError: Value is undefined and could not be converted to an object qrc:/qml/Components/SurveyRunningPage.qml: 142

AND LINE 142 IN THAT QML FILE IS...

property var itemTypes: parent.itemTypes
    function updateRunningPageButtons()
    {
        for(var i = 0; i < itemTypes.length; i++ )
        {
            console.debug("adding text to button " + (i+1) + ": " + itemTypes[i]);
142            children[i+1].text = itemTypes[i]; //children[0] is runMenu at the top of the UI. children[1-12] are the SurveyItemButtons listed below
        }
    }
HEADER FILE INCLUDES...
Q_PROPERTY(QStringList itemTypes READ itemTypes NOTIFY itemTypesChanged) //This is set to the domain of the collection items
 QStringList itemTypes()  const { return m_itemTypes;}    //called itemTypes in QML
 QStringList m_itemTypes; //The list of all the domain values of the item list

CPP FILE INCLUDES...

void CollectionMap::setItemDomain()
{
    //Find the domain
CodedValueDomain domain;
    int numFields = m_observationsFeatureTable->fields().size();
    qDebug() << "CollectionMap::setItemDomain " << numFields;
    for(int i = 0; i < numFields; i++)
    {
        qDebug() << "\t\t" << m_observationsFeatureTable->fields().at(i).name();
        if(m_observationsFeatureTable->fields().at(i).name() == VSItemTypeField) //When the field is matched to the VSItemTypeField defined in NameDefinitions.h
        {
            qDebug() << "CollectionMap::setItemDomain: found the observation item domain for field called " << VSItemTypeField;
            domain = m_observationsFeatureTable->fields().at(i).domain(); //make a copy of the domain
            m_itemTypeDomain = domain;
            break; //break out of the for loop.
        }
    }
    for(int i = 0; i < domain.codedValues().size(); i++)
    {
        m_itemTypes.append(domain.codedValues().at(i).name());
        qDebug() << "CollectionMap::setItemDomain: added domain name " << domain.codedValues().at(i).name() << " to the item type list";
    }
    emit itemTypesChanged();
}
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

This sounds like a possible regression, although the WMTS reference in the crash seems like it could be a red herring. We are not aware of any issues currently, so I don't have anything immediate to suggest. Do you have access to Esri Support through your organization? This is probably the best way to go about getting help with troubleshooting this issue.

0 Kudos
ChandraWaller
New Contributor II

Yes I do. Thank you so much for your reply, I actually reached out to them today. You are an extremely busy person. I follow your updates on GitHub and others I believe too.

Chandra Waller

System Analyst / Computer Programmer/ cwaller@colestl.com

ST. LOUIS / ST. CHARLES / DALLAS / PHOENIX

Power House at Union Station / 401 S. 18th Street / Suite 200 / St. Louis / MO / 63103

314.984.9887 x1124 / www.colestl.com

Cole & Associates, Inc. is a Missouri Corporation d.b.a. Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as “Cole”

0 Kudos