Nested repeat -

04-26-2019 11:55 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello All,

I'm trying to build an Survey request with a nested repeat schema. But I can figure how to resolve this problem.

From a series of responses added for the same type of elements (plants), a list of these elements should be made. For example, for the same site, I can have 20 different plants with their recovery percentage, which I want to consult and modify as needed. Once finished, I can create another site with the same characteristics.

I live an sketch in the attachments

Any idea and exemples?

How to connect my survey with ArcMap or WAB?

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Cristian,

Can you please share a copy of your xlsx file you are trying to create, and more information about the exact problem with nested repeats and which questions are not working as you expected?

Phil.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, what I want to do is make a multiple choice in a nested field. Each of this choices will have to be visible as a list. In addition,
you should have access to edit for changes.

In section 5 (line 93-108), there is 3 repeat group that we are looking to have a list(each repeat groupe).In that way the user will be able to search
for a data entrance and change any information.

The xlsx it's attached

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Cristian,

To make sure I understand, are you trying to form a list based on choices that have been selected in previous questions?  If so, the Survey123 field app does not support this.

0 Kudos