AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 Beta Report Error on Repeat field

Question asked by RFasselin@wasatchfrontwaste.org_slco on Mar 12, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2019 by RFasselin@wasatchfrontwaste.org_slco

I am trying to create a report for an individual record that was collected in Survey123. I created a report template a few weeks ago which was based on the "sample template" that I downloaded at that time. When created, the report template seemed to work fine.

However, now I am getting the following error:

Error: Failed to parse "${FrontDamage1}". Field "${FrontDamage1}" does not exist or cannot be found in current parsing scope.

I double checked to make sure that field existed in the xlsForm that I used (it does) and also tried using a newly-downloaded sample template as my report template. The steps I take for this are: download sample template, Upload new template, navigate to just-downloaded sample, error shows up.

One thing worth noting is that this field "FrontDamage1" is part of repeat that is conditional. However, there are other fields in that repeat that are not throwing an error.

I have attached a snip of the xlsForm I'm using that shows the field and repeat, a snip of the sample template that I just downloaded from the Survey online, and a picture of the survey "pop up" that shows those conditional fields and pictures that the error claims don't exist.

Attachments

Outcomes