Survey123 - Style a Calculation Result

Jump to solution
02-20-2019 09:37 AM
CharlesBailey3
Occasional Contributor II

Using S123 Connect 2.6.6, I cannot figure out how to change the style of the displayed result of a calculation. The label field honors HTML tags but the calculation display does not; it just mirrors the input text default. The result will be a decimal number, but is just for display and will not be used for further calculation. I have tried decimal, text, and note types and none will style the calculation, only the label text. Is there a way to do this, short of a custom app? Thanks, cob

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Charles,

One way to change the style of your calculation result is to use dynamic labels in a 'note' question type. The note label (and hint) fields can be styled using the HTML tags as you mentioned.

See example below.

Hope this helps,
Brett

style example

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Charles,

One way to change the style of your calculation result is to use dynamic labels in a 'note' question type. The note label (and hint) fields can be styled using the HTML tags as you mentioned.

See example below.

Hope this helps,
Brett

style example

CharlesBailey3

Thank you Brett. I was doing this to no avail and had to uninstall/reinstall S123 connect - thanks! 

0 Kudos
CharlesBailey3

FYI the dynamic label function started at 3.1, necessitating the reinstall. Thanks, cob

0 Kudos