Error - Accessing Data Failed

01-02-2019 08:44 PM
SandiPreston
New Contributor

I'm trying to updated attributes in a hosted feature service and am getting an Accessing Data Failed message. I can click in the attribute field and make a change but when i hit enter it wont save the change and the error message appears.

I have tried 

1. I have editing enabled on the feature service but have only certain feature classes with editing enabled on a web map. The feature classes with editing enabled in the web map I can edit but not the feature classes without (even after I enable it).

2. I have opened the feature service in a new map with full editing enable and the error message appears. 

3. I have opened from my Arc Map desktop also  and get the following messages 

Can somebody provide m with some suggestions I figure I have not turned something on/off somewhere? I don't want to overwrite/append my feature service if I can help it.

Thanks

Sandi 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you able to share a link to this service?

Are you familiar with any web traffic monitoring tools like fiddler or the browser's developer tools? You might be able to get more information on the failure.

https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support/blog/2018/06/07/monitoring-web-service-requests-... 

0 Kudos