AnsweredAssumed Answered

Embeded Map in Website Not Showing - No Idea Why

Question asked by jamosheim on Dec 8, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2018 by jamosheim

I embeded a map from AGOL to a Wordpress site some weeks ago. Everything was good a few days ago then "suddenly" the web map space was blank. I have a couple of map apps in an offline site plus the same web map. The Apps work fine and the webmap gives the error "Named Entity Expected. Got None" I looked around and there is all kinds of "solutions" but none worked. Many places says its the "&" but I tried that and same thing.... I shared the map, made it public, did the settings, copied the code to embed it from AGOL (see below) and nothing happens. I'm at a loss because it was working fine a few days ago. I pasted the excat HTML in this post ..need some help. I'm using Wordpress and Elementor as editor. But I also tried some other non Wordpress and non Elementor sandboxes with no results, ie the same=grey space no map. Thanks John

<style>.embed-container {position: relative; padding-bottom: 80%; height: 0; max-width: 100%;} .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container iframe{position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;} small{position: absolute; z-index: 40; bottom: 0; margin-bottom: -15px;}</style><div class="embed-container"><iframe width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" title="Maryland 2016 GHG Emissions for Facilities Reporting - EPA GHG Reporting Rule " src="//ghgengineering.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Embed/index.html?webmap=0e5b2bb099d34910ade0776dd11584b2&extent=-80.6249,36.8295,-72.5115,40.6789&home=true&zoom=true&previewImage=false&scale=true&search=true&searchextent=true&basemap_toggle=true&alt_basemap=topo&disable_scroll=true&theme=light"></iframe></div>

Outcomes