Data under text element rendered incorrectly

12-04-2018 11:44 AM
MalcolmMeyer2
Occasional Contributor II

This keeps happening in my Layout - 

I have a parcel layer drawing underneath another polygon layer with a white fill, meaning the parcel layer should not be visible. However, at certain zoom levels in the layout, under and around text elements the parcel layer is visible, as if the rendering of the data layers does not complete and it is drawing a cache or something.

Any ideas here would be helpful. I am using DirectX with an NVIDIA Quadro P4000 if that matters. Switched to OpenGL with no difference.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leesa
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Malcolm,

I'm on the visualization team for Pro, and we'd like to evaluate this to see if it's a bug. Are you able to share the project you're working with? 

0 Kudos
MalcolmMeyer2
Occasional Contributor II

sure how would I do that? I also ran into another issue in this project where I was using feature weights that ended up creating serious hangs in the labeling engine. I found a work-around involving creating a few separate files to use as the mask and the label...but that is another issue.

How do you want me to share the project?

0 Kudos
Leesa
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Please email files to me at LFini@esri.com - if you can include specific steps to reproduce any weird behavior (including the labeling issue), that would be great. Also, what version of Pro are you working with?

0 Kudos