I would like to put together the following and I'm wondering if it's possible to do it in a story map.
- I have 4 different views that I want the user to be able to flip back and forth between. The views need to be in sync with eachother. This I can do I think with the basic story map (I believe):
- You can see there are 5 properties displayed in the map service. I would like to be able to:
- filter the data to display only one property based on user selection, then zoom to the area. I really don't know how to do the filter thing (or if it's possible). I would like it to apply across all four views and then have things stay in sync when it zooms to the property.
- I was able to get a search working based on ITEM (which is the unique field identifying each property) but I find that it zooms in really far and I'm wondering if there's a way to set how far it zooms in after completing the search?
- But what has me most stumped is the whole filter thing. I've found some esri blogs about inserting an existing app into another story map, so wondering if I can use the filter app then use that in the story map, but I'm still looking for all 4 views to stay in sync together.
Is what I'm hoping to do achievable? Any ideas and insights appreciated.