Web app builder developer edition custom widget not loading

11-12-2018 10:24 AM
Labels (1)
AndrewSaleh
New Contributor II

When I try to open the "georeference plats" github custom widget in my new web app, I click the logo, and a loading icon never goes away. I followed the custom widget deployment guide by esri and can see the widget in web app builder/ can deploy it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Take a look in the console to see if there are any error messages that are preventing the widget from loading.

AndrewSaleh
New Contributor II

No error appears in the console. Thanks for the suggestion! I will keep trying, no solutions yet .

0 Kudos
AndrewSaleh
New Contributor II

When I reloaded the folder, the console has [DEBUG] next to the added widget under [insert]

0 Kudos
AndrewSaleh
New Contributor II

for reference, I tried this with another custom widget that works, and I get the same message, so I assume I still have not found any source data as to why I am simply getting a load symbol.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrew,

So you say there are not errors in the browsers web console. Are there any 404 or 403 responses in the network tab when you load that app?

AndrewSaleh
New Contributor II

For whatever reason, I tried a 3rd download, and it now works. For whatever reason, I have had this type of redownload type of incident happen with many steps on creating my current custom app. Sorry for the confusion, but it works now! All that matters, and thanks for your time!

0 Kudos