Help Webhook - Integormat - Microsoft Flow

09-06-2018 02:50 PM
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to prepare a Survey123 form for our Health and Safety team using Portal and/or ArcGIS online. I am trying to set the notification when record will get submitted to number of peoples depending on area.

e.g. if Incident happens in Area 1 - Staff A,B and C will get notification

if Incident happens in Area 2 - Staff D,E and F get notification and so on.

My first question- is it possible to set up the notification as explain in the scenario above and second I want the notification sent to Outlook email - we are still using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and I cant find any help/question on Geonet explaining anything about 2010 workflow.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anu,

Yes, it should be possible to configure a web hook to do this.  The challenge you have is sending an e-mail; your e-mail server will need to be able to accept an outgoing (SMTP) email request from the webhook provider (which is generally on the internet) and you will need to configure the web hook with the server & login information so that it can send the e-mail.

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

Hi James,

Thanks for super fast response

If you can further provide me any document or site, elaborating about workflow you mentioned above would be great.

Have found this on Internet Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2010 – Support | One.com 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anu,

Here's the MS Flow documentation: SMTP - Connectors | Microsoft Docs 

AnuSawant

Thanks I will have a look at it.

0 Kudos