Image field not showing - when editing

08-28-2018 07:40 AM
RobertMEIER
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey with a number of image fields that work, regardless of whether I am collecting new or editing data.

I just added 2 new image fields and when editing, the label is the only thing that appears in the survey. But when collecting new data, I see the label and the icons for taking a photo or uploading.

I have tried moving the new image fields around in the survey, into a group, copying an image field that is working, deleting, publishing, then adding back and publishing, I even looked at the xml to see if there was anything in there that looked odd. 

Nothing is working.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?

Thanks!

-bert

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bert,

Currently, Survey123 does not support editing attachments (including images) at this time.

0 Kudos
RobertMEIER
Occasional Contributor

Sorry, I am not being clear enough. These are not existing attachments.

The survey I am creating uses the inbox to "edit" existing data. I added some image questions to other parts of the survey and they operate correctly in the app.

But I went in this morning and added two other image questions and they do not seem to work. I see the label in the app but not the camera or file icons.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bert,

Adding attachments as part of the editing process is not supported (it's encompassed as part of editing attachments).

0 Kudos