IOS Runtime Webmap Events and Accessibility

Jump to solution
08-15-2018 11:08 PM
MohamedMuzammil
New Contributor

Hi,

Can I have help documents to work with web maps in IOS runtime. Following are my requirements

I have already accessed portal item and loaded into mapview

1. How to work with popup and display (popup already setup in webmap)

2. How to access the feature layer information when I select the feature in the map and map extent

More help required to work with webmap. 

Please provide any sample, if available

Thanks for your support

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GarimaDhakal
New Contributor III

Hi Mohamed Muzammil,

Identify layers sample demonstrates how to identify features on a map. These features could be from feature layer or map image layer present in the map.

Thanks,

Garima

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your question!  We have a number of resources to help you with displaying popups and working with features and feature layers.  We have a sample app available on the app store here ; the source code for that app is on GitHub here.  Specifically, you should check out the code for the "Edit Features (connected) sample here . 

Also, check out the ArcGIS Developers site: ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS (latest) | ArcGIS for Developers which also has a lot of useful information, samples and guide documents.

If you still need help after exploring the samples, or if you have other questions, please let me know.

Mark

0 Kudos
MohamedMuzammil
New Contributor

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried Edit Features (connected) sample, but my requirements is to get the feature layer from web map.

I have map image layer and feature layer in the web map and it is loaded in the map view. when I click the point feature service then the feature information should be readable, Please provide the samples.

0 Kudos
GarimaDhakal
New Contributor III

Hi Mohamed Muzammil,

Identify layers sample demonstrates how to identify features on a map. These features could be from feature layer or map image layer present in the map.

Thanks,

Garima

0 Kudos
MohamedMuzammil
New Contributor

Hi Garima,

Thank you for the reply.

identify layers works fine.

Now I want to customize the popup view controller to display the identify result. Please guide how can I start.

Thanks

0 Kudos
GarimaDhakal
New Contributor III

Mohamed Muzammil‌ Our Edit Features (connected) sample that Mark has mentioned above shows how to display identified results in popups view controller. Specifically, you can refer this line to create a popups view controller

0 Kudos