Send Error

Jump to solution
08-13-2018 07:35 AM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Send Error (no code) when users attempt to submit a specific survey.

Send Error

If I sign in as Admin, I can send the survey. Same error if users are on LTE or WiFi.

Survey123 submitter settings:

Users are able to successfully submit other surveys.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks Carl.To close this thread: Carl and I looked at the survey in more detail and realized that the permissions on the feature layer had been modified unintentionally, revoking permissions on end-users to add new features. After putting back permissions into the feature layer, Survey123 was able to submit as usual.

I added a note in our backlog indicating in what conditions the feature service error description is blank. We will investigate why this is the case.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Carl.

Can you attach your XLSForm?

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

I also get a message about updating links

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks Carl.To close this thread: Carl and I looked at the survey in more detail and realized that the permissions on the feature layer had been modified unintentionally, revoking permissions on end-users to add new features. After putting back permissions into the feature layer, Survey123 was able to submit as usual.

I added a note in our backlog indicating in what conditions the feature service error description is blank. We will investigate why this is the case.

0 Kudos