AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bug with adding domain list items in ArcGIS Online?

Question asked by thutsle_ECGISAB on Jul 27, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 by thutsle_ECGISAB

I am currently working on a project in which I am symbolizing park amenities by a field called "Condition". This field has the following domain list items: New, Fair, Needs Maintenance, and Out of Service. The coded values are the same as the labels, but with underscores instead of spaces (eg. Needs_Maintenance, Out_of_Service). 

I have added a new domain list item via AGOL: Removed. This item is showing up in the drop-down when you edit from the Web Map, but not on Collector or the Attribute table. The drop-down in Collector/Attribute table displays the original 4 domain items, but it shows their coded values instead of their labels. When I edit the field through the Web Map and select "Removed" it then appears in the drop-down in the Attribute table, but is gray and un-selectable. I have refreshed the map in Collector and updated the symbology so that the Removed value has an associated symbol.

This is happening with the same field across 14 feature classes.

All feature classes and domains were originally built and set up on ArcMap. I was thinking there may be some issue with adding list items to domains that were built in ArcMap, but this issue is not occurring in other fields with domains that were constructed in a similar fashion.  domain values bug

Outcomes