I'm trying to create a georeferenced video with the shape files displayed in the video. I just have a few questions:
1. In ArcMap, there is a function "Start displaying features from map on video". I cannot seem to locate it in ArcGIS Pro.
2. In ArcMap, I am able to record the video metadata containing the frame corners and etc after I use the Video Multiplexer. I cannot seem to locate it in ArcGIS Pro. It is helpful for analyzing the calculated results.
3. What are the camera and gimbal systems used in the FMV Tutorial Desktop (1.3.1) regarding this file "CheyenneVAhospital.mpeg4". Also, does the system record MISB data directly or just the minimum which is used later to calculate the corners.
4. I'm currently using the Garmin Virb Ultra 30 to record the footage and generate the CSV to create the multiplexed video but there seems to be some issues due to Garmin GPS accuracy (as well as heading). Are there recommended systems available?
5. Also, sometimes the metadata of the multiplexed video has empty values for corners.. which results in the camera view port stretching to infinity.. What can I do to mitigate that?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!