Hosted Feature Layer View Domains Disappear

Jump to solution
07-14-2018 01:03 PM
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

I've created a hosted feature layer view from a hosted feature layer that includes numerous fields with domains.  According to the esri documentation here, domains (value lists and ranges) should be inherited.  However, my experience has been that some domains 'disappear' from the hosted feature layer view after fields are defined for it or symbology altered.  I think this is a bug but has anyone else experienced this and/or have a suggested solution?   

Hosted feature layer view domains disappear.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

A bug has been logged for this issue.

BUG-000116147: Synopsis: Domains disappear while assigning area of interest and altering symbology on a hosted feature layer view on ArcGIS Online.

Tony

View solution in original post

6 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Tony,

Can you get in touch with Esri Technical Support  to look into this further?

0 Kudos
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kelly,

I submitted a support ticket to Esri Canada and they’ve been able to replicate the issue.  However, they still have some testing they want to do before forwarding it on to Redlands.

Tony

TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

A bug has been logged for this issue.

BUG-000116147: Synopsis: Domains disappear while assigning area of interest and altering symbology on a hosted feature layer view on ArcGIS Online.

Tony

Natalie_Campos
New Contributor III

Is there any chance this will be fixed in the Dec release of AGOL?

0 Kudos
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, this has not been fixed with the December, 2018 AGOL update.  I just had a bunch of domains disappear on me for a hosted feature service created with Survey 123.

Felicitychun
New Contributor III

I am also having this issue in Enterprise Portal 10.8.1

0 Kudos