AnsweredAssumed Answered

GeoEvent Default Server

Question asked by scbowers on Jun 13, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 19, 2018 by scbowers

Is there a way to change the url of the Default ArcGIS Server connection in GeoEvent?  Due to a server upgrade I had to move our Portal's web adaptor to a new machine which caused issues on all of our server machines.  After updating the Portal properties on each server machine to fix the issue I noticed that the fix didn't trickle down to GeoEvent.  I was able to register a new Portal connection with GeoEvent and re-point my services to that new connection but the Default cannot be edited or deleted.  This causes this error to be written to the logs every minute.

Could not read content from Portal: {0}. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get user information from Portal. (Did not get a response for user information from Portal connection "Default".). at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultPortalConnection.getUsername(DefaultPortalConnection.java:490) [48:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultPortalConnection.getFoldersForUserNoRetry(DefaultPortalConnection.java:598)

I could move the log level up one but I'd rather fix the Default Portal connection without having to do a full reset of GeoEvent.

Thanks, Shawn

Outcomes