AnsweredAssumed Answered

Oracle SDE Upgrade and Feature Datasets

Question asked by gkatsamb on May 14, 2018
Latest reply on May 14, 2018 by George_Thompson-esristaff

I am reaching out as I came across some posts on geonet and even though I have contacted ESRI support I am hoping for help in some way. In SDE Oracle 11g I had a feature database with some editable feature classes  with attachments enabled, these also were published as map services and used in Collector App. However, when we upgraded to the new SDE  oracle database,12 g,  the feature classes were copied however the feature dataset was not. I need the feature dataset to be recreated as i have scripts using the feature dataset. If I try to create the feaure dataset with the original feature classes I will loose my existing attachments. Also in Collector the map services referencing the Feature Dataset are  there but no attachments or ability to load attachments is possible as the original feature dataset and attach/rel tables are no longer in the feature dataset, even though they are in the SDE FGB.  Is there any way to recreate the original feature dataset with the original feature classes and same attach/rel tables?

Outcomes