ubecker_EMAGO

Issue with Make Query Table tool...are there others in Pro?

Discussion created by ubecker_EMAGO on Apr 19, 2018

My organization has identified a couple bugs in the Make Query Table tool (Data Management Toolbox) while trying to import model from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro. This issue was recreated by Esri support staff (thanks to them for their quick work!) and captured as three separate bugs.

• BUG-000113317 : Unable to double-click to select fields from the autocomplete list when building a query in SQL mode within the Make Query Table tool.
  • BUG-000113318 : The Make Query Table tool returns the error, "Fields do not match", for valid SQL expressions when working with enterprise geodatabase input.
  • BUG-000113319 : The warning "The expression can't be edited in Clause mode" appears unexpectedly in the Make Query Table tool.

I’d like to think that this is one of few such issues with toolbox commands that was not caught in testing by Esri staff. What I’m curious about is if anyone has found issues with other toolbox commands? Just preparing myself mentally for the size of the challenge when it comes to migrating models from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Outcomes