Cant see the data

04-11-2018 02:03 PM
JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

When I submit the data and go to survey123.arcgias.com to section of data I can see my data , but if export to cell all information there. `what is wrong?

0 Kudos
21 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Juma,

What file format(s) have you tried exporting to? 

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

I just exported to excel  and it works but I cant see data on survey123  website?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

You should be able to see the data on the Survey123 website.  Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

Also I can see in the map location where survey has been carried out through geopoint  question in XLS form.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Juma,

Thanks - what browser(s) are you using?  Can you try a second browser if you haven't (I'm trying to determine if its browser specific).

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

I have few survey and for most of them it works on the same browser. Which browser I can use?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Juma,

What I'm trying to figure out if the issue is browser-specific or general.  I have seen this Safari previously, but we had fixed it when it occurred.

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

I tried both safari and chrome  all the same. Also it takes long time for survey to appear and I cant see geolocation. I have other survey and they are ok? What I can do  should I start design new survey XLS  form?

0 Kudos