How to change web map displayed by Story Map Series

Jump to solution
03-21-2018 10:42 AM
MaggieArdito
Occasional Contributor

I created a story map (web app Map Series) to display a web map. The web map was created with ArcGIS Pro and shared as a "web map".   Now the web map has evolved and I want the story map to display the new web map.    I can't find where to change the Web Map the Story Map is displaying.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

When you say the web map has evolved, I wanted to check if the web map has just been updated, or do you want to switch to a different web map. The Story Map apps automatically show the web map as-is, so the latest changes will be reflected on the map you see in the story. To switch to a different web map, in the Story Map Series builder, go the tab or section you want to edit, click Edit, then in the Edit dialog that appears click the Map dropdown list and choose the Select a Map options.

Rupert

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

When you say the web map has evolved, I wanted to check if the web map has just been updated, or do you want to switch to a different web map. The Story Map apps automatically show the web map as-is, so the latest changes will be reflected on the map you see in the story. To switch to a different web map, in the Story Map Series builder, go the tab or section you want to edit, click Edit, then in the Edit dialog that appears click the Map dropdown list and choose the Select a Map options.

Rupert

0 Kudos