AnsweredAssumed Answered

Embed web app in web site not working

Question asked by baidarkabob on Mar 16, 2018

Hi, I recently created a web app and shared it with everyone. I then followed the instructions on this web page to embed the web app in a google site. I can't get it to work and would appreciate some help. I will copy the code I am using based on instructions below. I have had success embedding a web map and web app in the same site using the URL method, but not the web app using the html code method. Maybe the URL method is all I need but I am still curious why this is not working for me.

<style>.embed-container {position: relative; padding-bottom: 82%; height: 0; max-width: 100%;} .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container iframe{position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;} small{position: absolute; z-index: 40; bottom: 0; margin-bottom: -15px;}</style><div class="embed-container"><iframe width="550" height="450" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" title="HNFP Vegetation Mapping Products" src="http://ssp-community.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=915c0271460142f8b1aab36598a9c2df"></iframe></div>

Any help appreciated.

b

Outcomes