I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to create a custom layer list for my WAB dev edition, I would like to allow our users to:
- Layer grouping – layer list into categories and sub-categories (environment / development / user generated) – particularly highlighting user generated layers – i.e. results of analysis, or imported layers – at the moment these layers are pushed to top of the list – users can be unaware of this.
- Drag and drop on the layer list – the ability to quickly change the order to layers.
- Click anywhere on the primary layer labels to select / unselect data layers – at the moment there is a tick box selection would be nice for the user if the whole text/bar click on/off for layers.
- Colour customization – allowing users to change colours of specifically selected assets, or entire layers would be useful.
- Toggle labels on/off – in some cases these labels can be overwhelming it would be very useful to allow to toggle labels on and off. And to go further - allowing users to customization labels by any attribute field would be even better, i.e. to show a different field as a label.
Thanks in advance,