Webappbuilder mobile popup issue with clustering enabled.

Jump to solution
01-17-2018 11:56 AM
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

I have clustering enabled for ArcGIS online web map for food establishments which I converted into a web application using online version of Webappbuilder. When multiple establishments are located in a single address point, clicking on symbology will give you this popup.

Webapp popup

When you click browse features It will show a popup with the ability to click left and right arrows to see popup info about next establishment in the cluster.

Browse Features

This is the way it should work.

When I view the app from a mobile device, If I click on the same cluster, I get this popup

Mobile popup cluster

This does not give me ability to view information about the facility. There is no browse features option. So essentially I cannot view information on a facility that is part of a cluster from a mobile device. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

This has been now logged as a bug according to ESRI.

BUG-000111301: Viewing the clustering enabled Web Application on the mobile device doesn’t allows browsing or zooming to individual features clustered together.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anish,

Have you tried to click on the mobile popups action menu button in the lower left hand corner?

0 Kudos
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

Yes, I clicked on the action menu button. The only options I get are pan to and add a marker. I am using iphone 6. This seems like a bug to me.It works normally on ipad.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anish,

OK this looks like a bug that needs to be reported to esri tech support then.

0 Kudos
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

Thank You. I will do that. I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

This has been now logged as a bug according to ESRI.

BUG-000111301: Viewing the clustering enabled Web Application on the mobile device doesn’t allows browsing or zooming to individual features clustered together.

0 Kudos