New infographic won't show data

12-22-2017 01:46 PM
MelissaMcNamara
New Contributor II

I have built a new custom infographic, one of the panels is a table using ESRI variables as well as custom data. I have tried it with and without the custom data and no matter what i do i get N/A for all variables for any site i try. I had this exact infographic working last week but i updated the data in the custom map and all of the old templates stopped working so i built a new one and now it also will not work. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PraveenSrivastava
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Melissa,

Is this issue happening with all infographic templates or the ones that have maps in it? If so what kind of maps, do you have in the template? Also, is the issue still happening?

There was an issue with infographics not working when there were some specific maps in the template however that was fixed before the holidays. 

If the issue is still happening, could you please share some screenshots too?

Thank you,

Praveen 

ArcGIS Business Analyst Team

0 Kudos
JoshuaAyinbora
New Contributor

Hi Praveen,

just barely two weeks ago, I was using Infographic very well, but just today when I try to use infographics I just get a feedback saying NA to most of the required data. See below screenshot.

Can you assist solve this?

0 Kudos
KatieMigaFFX
New Contributor III

I was having the same error using infographics in BAO. If I published my data directly from Pro to AGO, then loaded into BAO, it wouldn't work. If I created a file geodatabase, zipped, uploaded to AGO using add from computer, load as custom data in BAO, it worked fine. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos