AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pulldata csv column error in Survey 123

Question asked by Anu.Sawant_PDP on Dec 10, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 by Philip.Wilson-esristaff

I am trying to use pulldata function to populate some of the fields. I am getting error every time when I add new column in the pulldata it is changing first value of the previous question.

e.g. I am trying to populate rating criteria which is depend on the various field added before, (refer to the snapshot of my csv below). So if I choose "ditcheffectiveness = Good" I get "ratingcriteria = 3" which is correct, but when I add new column (or insert a new column) before "ratingcriteria" the next time when I choose "ditcheffectiveness = Good" instead of getting "ratingcriteria = 3"  I get "ratingcriteria = irregular" (which is the value of rockfriction").  It has been showing this error only for first option for the rest it shows correct ratingcriteria value.So to get the correct value either I have to delete ratingcriteria or sometimes both the coulmn and have to add it again. It is annoying as I have few more columns to be added to the csv. 

So my questions are:-

1) Is there any restriction on number of columns can be added to the csv or

2) also the sequence of the columns added into the csv.

3)Do we have to add all the column on the first place in a sequence,they should be.

Thanks,

Anu 

Outcomes