filter widget - filter based on related

12-07-2017 02:05 PM
Labels (1)
AndrewRyan3
New Contributor III

I am working on a web App Builder mapping app that uses AGOL hosted services with several relational feature services (Data is coming from a survey123 app). This service has a main data form, and one to many relationships with 1 feature service, and 2 tables. Yesterday I was able to use the filter widget to filter one of the secondary feature services' attributes based on an attribute recorded in the main form. Today I had to make a change to the related feature service, adding one additional attribute, and have since rebuilt much of the mapping application that broke with the changes (none of the former querries or filters worked when I brought in the new webmap). I had a filter that querried the main form for the type of user entered, and filtered out any of the related feature services and tables that did not have that type. Today, after the change, and after what seems like a slight modification from ESRI to some of the web App Builder widgets, I can only filter a sercives' data with its own attributes.

Does anyone know if there is something I can do to get this functionality back? Is there a setting in the relationship classes, or in the web map itself that might fix this problem? Has anyone else noticed anything else change recently, I noticed that the check marks that turned green when a filter was applied are now a toggle in my app. Which tells me ESRI is making small changes.

Thanks for your help!

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrew,

A new version of AGOL can out today and that mean that WAB is now version 2.7 now. So yes there were changes. I would suggest that you call tech support to see if this is a new bug in 2.7.

AndrewRyan3
New Contributor III

Your right! I didn't notice the update announcement before. I will do some more digging and see what I find. thanks!

0 Kudos