Turning off Coded Domain Value Display in ArcGIS Pro

12-05-2017 11:07 AM
EricPescatore
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I'm scratching my head on trying to locate the similar function in ArcMap, which allowed a user to display a table with the actual code values verse the code description. In the before time, we were blessed with Appearance Option in the Attribute Table with the ever useful checkbox for Show Coded domain Value/Subtype Description. In ArcGIS Pro, I've seen a variety of tools from the "Fields" menu and "Subtype" Menu which allow for much of the legwork in the world of showing things... and hiding things. Its lead me to believe there may not be a way to show the actual values, aside from removing the domain table. Bonus: Also looking for those other table options that would allow me to change the font size etc.

If anyone has seen how to do this, please let me know. Its simply a user preference to see for example UNK vs Unknown Pipe when i'm trying to work with limited monitor space and smaller field "row widths"

Thanks.

Eric Pescatore

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Eric, this functionality doesn't currently exist in ArcGIS Pro.

I'd encourage you to submit a new idea at https://community.esri.com/community/arcgis-ideas?sr=search&searchId=0e27334b-f6f4-4928-8e35-626683f...‌ noting this as an equivalency issue between Pro and ArcMap.

Just because an idea doesn't exist doesn't mean we aren't tracking this as an equivalency issue - we're aware of it.  But having the idea out there for the user community to vote and comment on in terms of how the use the functionality certainly helps us.

Cheers