No features shown in attribute table

11-13-2017 02:00 PM
RalphBradt1
New Contributor II

I have published a survey which shows up in AGOL as a hosted Feature Layer. I entered a test survey but, although it says there is 1 feature, it will not show up in the table. When I open the feature laver in map viewer i get the message, "The layer, FOMELC Wilderness Data collector v2, was not drawn completely because it has too many features to draw. Try zooming in to a smaller area." There is only one feature to draw and it will not show. Any ideas? I deleted the survey and republished it with the same result.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ralph - can you confirm where the survey was published - Web or Connect, and if the latter, please share you survey XLS with me and I will take a look.

jhasthorpe@esri.com

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
RalphBradt1
New Contributor II

I published it in Connect and am emailing you the XLS. Now when I try to look at the table, it says there are 2000 features, but none are shown.

0 Kudos
RalphBradt1
New Contributor II

I reopened it in the map viewer after republishing the survey, and it says there are 3 features (which should be correct), but I still can't see any in the table and still get the same message.

0 Kudos
RalphBradt1
New Contributor II

I have created a new survey from the XLS, named something different, published it, added a survey, and it has the same problem.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi - you put a . in the DFno. question name and this broke the feature service.

If you remove this and republish - all will be working.

Thanks

John

RalphBradt1
New Contributor II

Yes! Thanks so much, John! That did the trick.