I am having trouble with our collector App. It was working, and now it isn't. Everything works fine, until we try to add something to a related table, and then on both android and windows devices it either freezes the app or shuts it down completely. It works perfectly fine on ios hardware.
I have found a few resources, but none of them are helping us. Things i have done:
- enabled pop-ups
-made the relationship based on GlobalID's
-Changed settings in the service editor.
I found this article, and did everything associated with it. https://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2015/02/18/related-tables-exploring-new-ways-to-use-collector-for-arcgis/
We also tried some of the suggestions from this post, but the workaround with security is just not feasible for us.