Adding features to a feature service

10-13-2017 07:57 AM
AshleyPeters
Occasional Contributor III

I am hosting a feature service on my internal server. I have added it into a map in AGOL and can add, update, and delete features. So everything with the service itself is working fine.

However, when I open the editor to add features, my features are coded with numbers instead of the labels I have placed on the service. Checking my service, it shows each feature named, such as Vandalism, Rock Slide, etc. My attribute table in AGOL shows the same text. But when adding I get numbers, such as 1, 2, 3,.... My question is, how do I get the text to display when editing?

I had played around with this particular map months ago and didn't have this issue, so I'm guessing something has changed. Though I'm not sure where.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ashley

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Ashley,

Are you able to share the web map where you are seeing the issue? What version of ArcGIS Server are you using? Is this visible in an app that you created or Map Viewer?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
AshleyPeters
Occasional Contributor III

Kelly,

Here's a link to the web map: https://aldcnr.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=30b14a7156394121b9d36caa3aae447c. My server is version 10.5.1.

Ashley

0 Kudos