HTML formatting showing up in web form and Survey 123 URL not loading

Jump to solution
09-20-2017 09:58 AM
Nicholas_Stokes
New Contributor II

I'm having 2 issues with my survey when launching it in the web browser. Any suggestions on possible solutions are greatly appreciated.

Using IE 11 version 11

Survey 123 version 2.3.29

Enterprise account for AGOL

1.  When attempting to use my survey url to launch in IE it will not load. Please see Survey123 Web Login.jpgIf I try to use this url in another browser Firefox for example, it will load with no problem, once I sign into my enterprise AGOL account.
  2. When I do get the survey to load in Firefox the form doesn't show my custom background image and the html code I used to format bold text is showing. Please see Survey123.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nicholas,

We updated the Survey123 website yesterday - you may need to clear your cache for the site to load properly.  On the html in firefox issue, this appears to affect only choices in a select statement- I've filed an issue to address that.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Nicholas,

We updated the Survey123 website yesterday - you may need to clear your cache for the site to load properly.  On the html in firefox issue, this appears to affect only choices in a select statement- I've filed an issue to address that.

0 Kudos
SolomonNimako
New Contributor

Hello Jame,

Any update on the choice statement html formatting issue on the web form?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Solomon,

We have not yet addressed this issue.

0 Kudos