Query Widget 2.5

Jump to solution
08-28-2017 11:19 AM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

I am creating a group queries on different map services, the query works, the result is added to the map but it does not draw, I am using WAB 2.5. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

No that would mean that you should have two json files in the configs\Query\ folder.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
GeorgeKatsambas

Since noone has answered is there another thread that this question may be posted in?https://community.esri.com/groups/web-app-builder-custom-widgets

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

There is just not enough info for anyone to provide help on this. All the errors I see in the console are from the API and not the actual Query Widget. What does your config json for the query widget look like for that layer?

GeorgeKatsambas

{
"hideLayersAfterWidgetClosed": true,
"queries": []
}

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

Well if that is your config_Query.json then you have not layers setup to be queried...

0 Kudos
GeorgeKatsambas

I am choosing a map service, I am getting a result in a popup window, the query layer is added to the map it just does not display. The config.json is not changing?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

Are you grabbing the right json file then? When you make configuration setting changes the json will be saved in the apps configs folder and then the widget name i.e.

configs\Query\config_Query.json (after you save).

0 Kudos
GeorgeKatsambas

Yes all the configs file showing the same, the query config I grabbed is from the apps config folder

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

You may want to contact esri tech support then as your error and the fact that it is not writing a proper config file seems like a bug.

GeorgeKatsambas

Adding the query widget twice would that overwrite the config file? I added 2 query widgets for ease to the users.

0 Kudos