Hello, I'm having trouble with how to write a 'relevant' conditional statement based the answers to previous fields. Here is some background information.
I have 5 fields:
- NEEDED, type - select_one, choices - yes or no
- CORNER_TYPE, type - select_one, choices - CD, IT, D, ID, CS, I
My conditional statement is:
When the field Needed is Yes, ramp fields are enabled/disabled based on the Corner_Type:
- If Corner_Type is CD (Continuous Double) or ID (Island Double), Ramp1 and Ramp2 fields are enabled.
- If Corner_Type is D (Diagonal) then only Ramp1 is enabled.
- If Corner_Type is IT (Island Triple) or I (Incomplete) then all ramps are enabled.
- If Corner_Type is CS (Continuous Single) then all ramps are enabled
Is it possible to write out all of the above scenarios in just one function?
Thank you in advance.