I have a python script that works fine with ArcMap 10.4.1 version and read some comments on how to modify to suit to run with ArcGIS Pro version using "arcpy.AnalyzeToolsForPro_management" tool. After doing some modifications to the script I ran it in ArcGIS PRO but initially it worked fine and showed the progress up to 45% and it does not progress after 45% and remains in the same position for a long time. I did it several times and it does not complete running the script.
Basically, it converts to process netCDF file to extract a data variable, then project it and save it a .tif file. This process repeats for about 180 netCDF files.
The original script works fine in ArcMap 10.4.1 version without any problem.
Any comments or suggestions of what might be happening.